Our Player


Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Today I'm going to commit myself

I kid you not, today is the day that I have finally lost my mind. I’ve been slammed busy with work for about the last month and a half. I still have a list of people that I need to call back from when they initially called to wish me a happy birthday… You know who you are and I’ll eventually get to it. I’ve not forgotten yet. Right now I have ten minutes of work left before I dash out the door, cram food down my throat and then kiss Marin good night as I slip out the door on my way to Cub Scouts. Them I’ll get home and fall into bed. Tomorrow will be my first day off since some time in September? Oct was supposed to be my day off, but I was called in to work because they got busy and needed me. Happy birthday to me! But I did technically get half of that day off. I’m not complaining about any of it, I’m just tired and would like nothing more than to sleep and read and play with Marin and Katie.
Now the reason that I’m going crazy more so today than any other day is because I just made a huge mistake on something that I was so positive about. I’m kind of cracked to now know that I made this mistake because I have no idea how it happened. I was positive!!! Also, there were facts to back me up on my initial mistake. I was so positive!!!
Next, the mistake that I made has a bazaar twist that actually serendipitously relates to exactly what my mistake was about in the first place.
I know that none of this makes any sense whatsoever, but I don’t think that I should be any more specific as this whole mess has to do with and ongoing police investigation that is concerning a brutal and violent act of crime that I somehow seem to have found myself connected to. Somebody please just give me a break.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Happy (belated)Birthday, I hope you enjoy your "day off" tomorrow. Good luck with your work stuff!

erinmalia said...

wow. can i say that i'm a wee bit intrigued?! i know it's none of my business and if you ever had any time you might write about it, but wow...wow. police? awesome.

Camie said...

ummm, scary? This seems scary to me. But I'm sure it will all work out. People make mistakes, it just happens. Good luck oh and happy belated birthday. I would have called, but I forgot until it was too late.

Ty said...

Dude. I hope things work out. I just want to know how in the world you can get connected to such a crazy investigation? We may all need a little more of an update at some future date.
And happy birthday!

Ty