Our Player


Sunday, September 23, 2007

Play Time

These are some of our new favorite things. The swings at the park are so much fun. Marin likes them too. But she likes them best when I (Daddy) am pushing her because I am so much more reckless than Katie is. Katie keeps her safe and I teach her how to potentially injure herself. I’m such a role model. The other day Marin slipped in the pool and went under for a split second. Katie was on her before the splash peaked and when Marin was safe in Katie’s arms, instead of terror, I was proud. Proud that she could go under and not come up screaming from terror. She did so well. She coughed a little, but not a tear was shed. That’s my girl. We’ll have you swimming on your own in another two weeks. Woo Hoo… Here is another fun video clip for your enjoyment.

3 comments:

erinmalia said...

but i think that's supposed to be the difference between mom and dads. i have no doubt that chuck and i will be the exact same way.

Anonymous said...

can't really see the vidoes, and yes definately the difference between moms and dads, and yet i think we have it backwards. glad to see my name made your list of links :)

Chris said...

It seems like Linda is having the same problem that I am. I was able to see the CUTE video of Marin walking, but non of the swings.