Our Player


Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Marinzilla



I'm a little sorry to all my friends that log on to the site in the hopes of finding out how Katie and I are doing only to be inundated with info, pictures and video clips of how Marin is doing. This post will be no different. The truth of the matter is, Katie and I no longer have much of a life outside of Marin. And we love it. So again, I'm a little sorry, but only for you. Nothing in my life is more exciting to me than she is. So when you want to know how Katie and I are, your answer will be in Marin.
Marin had her 9 month check up today. Coincidentally she is 9 months exactly today. The doctor told us that Marin is the weight of the average 14 month old coming in just barely shy of 22 Lbs. In height she is the same as the average 16 month old. She is 31 in long. I can't give any percentages because she does not even show up on the charts for a 9 month old. So it's probably safe to assume that she is in the 100th Percentile? Simply put, she is just huge. As soon as she learns how to walk, I'm afraid that she'll already be able to reach the stove. That's bad news. But she is as healthy as an ox and no where near the size of one... yet. And simply because I think that she is the cutest Marinzilla to ever roam the planet, I'm including a second picture on this one post. Is that a forked tongue?

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

Don't worry. We don't really want to know about you anyway. You guys are boring. Marin is way more interesting.

Roni, Coleman, Makadie and Anika said...

Hey, our blog is known as Makadie's scrapbook--some of our friends give us a hard time--but what else do we have to take pictures of! We try to sneak in them every once in a while, but usually she will be in them too!

That is good Marin in healthy and strong! Makadie at 20 months was 21 lbs and 33 inches long, and people always tell be she looks big for her age. I always look at them funny and say nothing--she is actually pretty average on all the scales! Skinny and a little long--like her 6 foot 6 Daddy!

Marin is a cutie and it is fun to see all the pictures of her and keep up on what is going on with you Katie and your Fam!

michelle said...

Katie!!!!
This baby is so cute! I think Lauren and her are about the same age- Lauren was born on October 10th. How are you doing? Drop me a line when you have a second... it's so fun to see your little girl, she looks so much like you and is DARLING!

Q'ner said...

Umm... didn't we just see her about 2 months ago?? Who is this Kid?? And who are you Daniel?? All these years of growing up with you and being disgusted by other peoples kids and noow she is your world.... imagine that... I love it!! Miss you guys and Love you all!!

Heather Alvarez said...

What a cutie! I'm so glad you guys have a blog! And HELLO... isn't that all of our lives. Kind of funny you never think it will be that way but your kids are totally your life!