Our Player


Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter!

I can't believe its Easter time again already. It doesn't seem all that long ago we were spending the holiday in a crusty motel alone, in a new place. We are lucky to have some wonderful people around us this year to celebrate with. Our friends the Rawlings were kind enough to invite us over for Easter dinner. Great food and great company. Marin enjoyed her easter basket...probably more than anything in it. She wore it around on her head for the most of the day. However, she is now the proud owner of a Blue's Clue's movie. She loves Blue!


We had a difficult time getting her to pose for the camera in her cute Easter dress so this is about all we got.



We hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday!

7 comments:

Camie said...

So cute, but I'm a little surprised that DK lets Marin wear pink.

Rachel said...

Marin looks so cute, and Katie you look Awesome!

Megan said...

I can not believe that you guys have been in NC for a year now! I'm glad you had a great Easter.

Chris said...

Look at my beautiful big girl Marin...Aunt Chrissy loves you sweet girl! I hope the Easter Bunny was good to you! You're simply georgous in your Easter dress princess Marin...I will see you soon :)

Roni, Coleman, Makadie and Anika said...

Katie--
Your new blog background looks great!

It has been fun to see Marin growing up on your blog! It is crazy how quick time flies. She is getting to be so grown up for a little tyke!

I do not feel old enough to have a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 month old! But I guess we are getting old.

You look great and smokin' hot!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Q'ner said...

Look at how cute she looks. I wish I could see her more... I mean see her period... I miss you guys too... ;) but I will see you all this June at the beach. Love you all... Hope you had a happy easter....