Our Player


Saturday, March 15, 2008

Blog Challenged

In the words of Homer Simpson..."why must I fail at everything I do?" I've sat on my rear for about the last 3 hours trying to download new templates for our blog site. Obviously nothing I did worked and we're back to the same ole' same ole' we've been using. What on earth possessed me to think that I know enough about computers to do anything fancy is beyond me. I've lost three valuable hours of my life accomplishing absolutely nothing and I'm rather frustrated. So here it is...and here it will remain. Anyone is welcome to school in the world of blogging. I could certainly use some help.

5 comments:

maggie said...

katie! i have a site for you. i haven't tried it by my sister and cousin both have. they really like it! i find out more about it and let you know!

Harris Family said...

Katie, i tried to get that website to work, but there was an error in my code when i went to put it into the blog. The text editor that came with the mac doesnt put the file in the right form... if you download a text editor online, it should work... i just think i deleted something i shouldnt have or something... anyways, if you have any questions just give me a call. good luck!!

Heather Alvarez said...

check out this site.. http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ this chica tells you exactly what and how to customize. You have to place the url in just the right spot or you'll delete everything... trust me I've done it!

maggie said...

it looks great! i'm gonna have to see if it works with mine! love it! see ya later!

MITCH MAN DE said...

I think your blog is just fine the way it is. Take your time a change things a little at a time. You don't need the best blog on the net, you just want share things with your family and friends.