Our Player


Monday, February 18, 2008

Daniel's ABC's

Sorry folks. Here’s another one of those annoying list things. Enjoy.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Katie
C- Cake or Pie: I cannot choose. I will not choose! It’s a tie between chocolate dump cake with peanut butter icing or peach pie with whole milk pored over the top.
D- Day of Choice: My weeks don’t have any way to track a beginning or end, so I choose any non-work day as my day of choice.
E- Essential Item: I need Heroes to make more episodes and put them on DVD fast!
F- Favorite Color: Blue, without hesitation.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears, of the cinnamon variety and then covered in chocolate. The one thing that makes BYU tolerable
I- Indulgence(s): Oreo’s and milk, or a dark chocolate Snickers. Drool…
J- January or July: JULY! I love hot. I despise cold. The only reason for snow is sport, ever.
K-Kids: 1
L-Life is incomplete without: Katie and Marin
M- Marriage Date: August 18, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 3
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples as long as they are crunchy.
P- Phobias or Fears: Heights freak me out. The crazy thing is that I dig being freaked out. I like the adrenaline. I enjoy anything that gets me to the edge of a very steep drop.
Q- Quote(s): "You must be a creator of circumstances, not a victim of circumstances” – President Robert E. Sorenson, San Francisco, California Mission President 1997-2000.
R- Reason To Smile: My little girls giggle.
S- Season: Summer. I love being outside in the sun. It even beats the smell of fall or the energy of spring.
T- Tag Six: I think that I’m the last person that I know to have been tagged and if I’m not, I don’t want to suffer that anyone else would have to feel obligated to fill this out.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Mostly unknown… I hated pizza as a kid. I was a teenager before I learned to like it. The truth of it is that I hated anything with any red sauce. Spaghetti was the first thing with red sauce that I started liking. I still hate fresh tomatoes. I’m pretty sure that they are the reason for initially hating pizza.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I think that I’m somewhere in between. We don’t eat a lot of red meat, mostly chicken and pork. Even then it’s still in moderation.
W- Worst Habit: “Yep” “uh huh” and “huh?” as opposed to “Yes” and “excuse me?” Also, I incessantly crack my knuckles. I lack the will power to stop.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-Ray. As in X-Ray vision. I’m all about super powers. I am such a dork when it comes to comic book stuff. I so want to be Peter Petrelli when I grow up.
Y- Your Favorite Food: It changes often. Currently I love this Japanese chicken salad that Katie makes. I think that it’s my favorite for now.
Z: Zodiac: Libra

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

oooh, daniel, i too HATED red sauce for the longest time! i can't believe i didn't know this about you. it's only been since i've been married that i've been able to eat spaghetti.

Taste of Champaign said...

ummm, recipes for the cake and pie please :)