Our Player


Monday, July 7, 2008

Beach Trip

Daniel's whole family came down to North Carolina for a beach week in June. Daniel's mom came out a couple days before to spend some time with us before the masses arrived at the beach. Cheryl and Marin went to work on saving our trees in the front yard. They're saying that the drought here is only going to get worse. Fortunately for us I don't think our yard could get much worse. I'm not sure how helpful Marin was, but she certainly found a way to stay cool in all the heat.





We stayed in a fab beach house in Kill Devil Hills. It was great weather for the most part and we had fun spending time on the beach. Marin is definitely her father's child.



She is a total water baby.





She also had a lot of fun with Daniel's nieces and nephews. I know she was glad to have kids to play with instead of her boring mother.



It was nice visiting with the family and getting to see all the kids again. Daniel's sister Chris had a set of twins about a year ago that we were able to meet for the first time. All in all we were sad to leave the sun and sand, but had a great week. Thanks Cheryl and Bob!



(Please feel free to advert your eyes away from my flabby, pasty legs, but don't you think my suit is fabulous?!)

6 comments:

erinmalia said...

looks like an awesome trip! i'm jealous. i'd love to spend some time at the beach.

Disclaimer. said...

Katie..looks like you had a great time at the beach. Everyone just wishes you could have been at the beach with us also! Im sure the water there was a whole lot warmer..Ive never been in such cold water in my life.

Camie said...

Welcome back!! It's looks like you guys had so much fun.

Gretchen said...

Yes your suit IS fabulous!! I'm totally loving it! (And your legs are not flabby at all - are you crazy?)

I bet you had a blast. There's no Daniel like Beach Daniel!

Megan said...

I love your suit (your the farthest from flabby ever!!!). Where does Daniel get his fabulous tan from? I'm glad you guys had a great trip.

Chris said...

Its about time I thought I was going to have to send the Blogging police to your home to revoke your blogging pass once and for all...I know you cannot be that busy with just one Miss Marin...she is such a good little girl! Busy but still good! lol. Love you guys and so enjoyed seeing you sooooo much