Our Player


Friday, November 2, 2007

Fun day at the park.



This month has just been so out of control busy. We've had no time to keep anyone updated on what is going on. We barely have any clue what is going on from one day to the next. This is why it’s become one of our favorite past times to head out to the local neighborhood park so that Marin can burn off some of her energy and hopefully sleep a little better that night. Here are two new shots of Marin playing on some of the playground toys.

The slide is fun, but the swing is always my favorite. I think that Marin likes it too.

I know that none of this has anything to do with Halloween, but I figure that we all may be a little Halloweened out. I think that 90% of the blogs that I’ve visited today have had a Halloween theme that still shows up on the visible opening page. Don’t get me wrong, we have lots of fun H stuff to report on and pictures to show, but maybe that will come in another week or so when it’s started to dye out a little. Don’t ask my why I’m doing it this way. Most of the actual reason is that I’m sitting here at my work desk bored out of my mind, so I’m posting but I don’t have any of the H pictures on my computer. They are all at home. So they will be coming soon, but not today.

1 comment:

Chris said...

What a sweet adorable little girl...we gotta make a trip to see you guys soon! Who are we kidding...I'll probably see you next year at the beach...luv ya anyhoo :)